:: LOVE QUOTES ::

270811
1) Being deeply loved by someone gives you
    strength, while loving someone deeply gives you 
    courage. By Lao Tzu 
    - give me both! -

2) Come live in my heart, and pay no rent. 
    By Samuel Lover
    - this is especially for YOU  ( ^ _ ^ ) - 

3) If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a
    hundred minus one day so I never have to live
    without you. By A. A. Milne 
    - i never want to live without YOU -

4) We waste time looking for the perfect lover,  
    instead of creating the perfect love.   
    By Tom Robbins
    - love is about sharing... and kite bersama untuk
      saling melengkapi kn - 

5) Do you love me because I am beautiful, or am I  
    beautiful because you love me? 
    By Oscar Hammerstein II
    - i cantik tak YOU?? haha... kalau x cantik pun
      u have no choice, hehe -

:: i like the third quote... sweet la! ::

No comments: